If you're ready to see your questions be answered, you're in luck because Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new episode of Magic Q&As. This week's episode revolves around Magic TV's Podcast, best gimmicks to add to a regular deck of cards and whether or not Cognito will ever be succeeded.
Coin Magic, Podcasts, Content Creation, Cognito, App Magic, Closers & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A Session is always fun because every week it's totally different.If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment on the video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Best Gimmicks To Add To A Regular Deck?
2. Can A Closer Be Used Mid Act?
3. Difference Between Parlour, Stage and Cabaret?
4. Are You Going To Be At The London Magic Convention?
5. Will Magic TV Ever Launch A Podcast?
6. How Many Hours Do You Spend Creating Content?
7. Best Coin Flurry's To Learn?
8. Why Do You Learn So Many Tricks? Is It Overkill?
9. Do You Have Other Tricks Coming Out in 2021?
10. Will Another App Ever Beat Cognito?
That's all for this week's Magic Q&A. Don't forget to leave your questions in the video's comment section. There's no such thing as a bad question. Ask anything you like whether it's directly magic related or not. We look forward to seeing your questions.