Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new episode of Magic Q&As. This is the perfect opportunity for Craig to answer any of your questions. Yesterday's episode focused on combining Lux with The Quantum Deck, toxicity within The Magic Community, how to go about prototyping a gimmick and why Craig Petty is hated.
Why Is Craig So Hated, Unbiased Magic Reviews, Toxicity, Swearing & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A Sessions are always fun because you never know what's going to get asked. Every week there is a different subject asked. If you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's show, all you need to do is leave your question in the comments and we'll get Craig to answer them next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Could Lux Be Combined With The Quantum Deck?
2. Ideas For Routines With A Squeaker?
3. How To Reduce Noise Issues With A Shell?
4. Where To Source A 10 Pence Gravity Flipper?
5. How Do You Go About Prototyping A Gimmick?
6. What Card Magic Would You Spend $300 On?
7. Could You Teach Your Cube In Bottle Routine?
8. Why Can You Not Buy DIY Versions Of Tricks?
9. Why Do You Refer To Sponge Balls As 'Sponge"?
10. Thoughts On Unbiased Magic Review Of Your Penguin Live?
11. Why Is Craig Petty So Hated?
12. Tips For Carrying Less Material When Not Wearing A Jacket?
13. Getting A Child Into Making Youtube Videos?
14. Can You Produce A Video On Ryland's Close Up Case?
15. Why Did Lloyd Barnes Explain Lux To Everyone?
16. Why Is There So Much Toxicity In The Magic Community?
17. Stop Swearing & Act Like A Gentleman?
That's all for this week's Magic Q&A. You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have any questions to ask, leave them in the comments. We look forward to reading them soon. While you're at it, don't forget to check out The Netrix.