For our new episode of Magic Q&As, Craig Petty answers questions regarding using Quantum Deck for an ACAAN, Craig's favourite Card Force, best resource for cube magic and most importantly, why has Netrix been delayed. He has collected these questions and answers them to the best of his ability.
Nerves, Pickpocketing, Netrix, One Ahead, ACAAN, Quantum Deck, Cube Magic | Q&A With Craig Petty
Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A episodes are always fun because every week it's totally different. You never know what's going to be asked. If you have a question you would like answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this week's episode and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions
1. How Do You Deal With Nerves Before A Show?
2. Alternative To The 3CM Or Triple Threat?
3. What Was Your Inspiration For The Quantum Deck?
4. Any Thoughts On The One Ahead Principle?
5. Can You Use The Quantum Deck For An ACAAN?
6. What Magic Releases Are Coming From Craig This Year?
7. Best Resource For Cube Magic?
8. New Routines For The Quantum Deck?
9. Which Pseudo Pickpocketing Routines Are Best?
10. Best CTW - Nexus Or Orphic +?
11. How Do You Know How Much To Charge For A Gig?
12. Lectures About Unused Gaffed Decks?
13. What Tricks Do You Have On Your Keychain?
14. Update On Timeframe For New Keymaster?
15. Favourite Card Force?
16. Best Resources For Tricks With A Mem Deck?
17. Will You Interview Nicholas Lawrence Or Titanas?
18. What Makes A Creator Decide To Market A Trick?
19. Where Did You Get Your Close Up Bag?
20. What Is The Level Of Sleight Of Hand Needed For Quantum?
21. Can You Use Quantum With Mental Photography?
22. Ben Williams Magic Dads Course
23. Any Advice On Avoiding 'Get Rich Quick Schemes'?
24. Why Has The Netrix Been Delayed?
You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's Q&A, simply leave a comment in the video below.