For our new episode of Magic Q&As, Craig Petty answers questions regarding the best way to perform Rubik's cube magic close up, how to read a magic book for beginners, what does NLP stand for and more horror stories from gigs. He has collected these questions and answers them to the best of his ability.
JW Grip, Magic Books, Blank Cards, Foreign Spectators, Rubik Cubes & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&As are always so unique because you never know what's going to get asked. Every week is totally different and you learn more about Craig Petty's history along the way. Craig answered the following questions below:
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. How To Search For Content On Magic TV?
2. Is The JW Grip Just For Social Media Performances?
3. Best Way To Perform Rubik Cube Magic Close Up?
4. Coin Routines Where The Coins Don't Teleport Or Transpose?
5. How To Read A Magic Book For Beginners?
6. Best Spectators To Choose In A Magic Performance?
7. Peter Nardi Is Awesome!
8. Best Tricks Using Blank Backed Playing Cards?
9. How To Perform Magic To A Non English Speaking Audience?
10. Is Performing Magic With Smart Phones An Issue?
11. What Does NLP Stand For?
12. More Horror Stories From Gigs?
13. Carrying Rubik Cubes Around In A Gig?
14. Do You Perform Tricks You Don't Enjoy Performing?
You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's Q&A, simply leave a comment in the video below.