Craig Petty returns this week with another exciting new episode of Magic 5x5. This week's episode focuses on a performance of JC Wagner's Twisted Collectors, a highlight of The Magic Menu and even a sneak peek preview to an upcoming Talk Magic with Paul Roberts.
Paul Roberts Talk Magic Sneak Peek & Twisted Collectors Performance | Magic 5x5 With Craig Petty
The concept of 5x5 has Craig covering five different magic subjects with five minutes to talk about each one. There is a countdown timer at the bottom of the screen. When the timer hits zero Craig moves onto another topic. They're quick, snappy and you never know what you're going to get. In this week's episode, Craig covers the following topics:
1. Craig performs one of his favourite tricks called Twisted Collectors by JC Wagner. JC Wagner was one of the best bar magicians of all time. This routine combines Collectors with a Twisting the Aces style routine.
2. Paul Roberts Sneak Peek. Paul Roberts is one of the leading sleight of hand entertainers in his field today. His performances have earned him a whole host of prestigious clients and celebrity credits.This is a sneak peek of the interview.
3. Craig highlights The Magic Menu. This is a great source for anyone looking to do Restaurant Magic. Magic Menus were designed for bar and restaurant magic as a monthly subscription magazine. After the magazines were stopped, Magic Menus became hard covered books.
4. Craig performs another twisting routine by John Guastaferro called Tailspin. It follows a similar structure to Twisted Collectors but there are no selected cards. This is a twisting routine introduced in John's Brainstorm DVD.
5. Craig reviews a magic download called Cubism. Because of copyright laws, Craig cannot perform the trick on any video platform. But he talks about this routine and why it is great.
That's all for this week's Magic 5x5. You can watch the full episode below and let us know what you think in the comments. Stay tuned for more 5x5s coming soon as well as Paul Roberts' Talk Magic. 👇👇👇