If you're ready to see your questions be answered, you're in luck because Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new episode of Magic Q&As. This week's episode revolves around keeping track of previous shows, ideas for routines with the Orphic Wallet, thoughts on The Card Stab and Craig's thoughts on Lux by Lloyd Barnes.
Lux by Lloyd Barnes, Cube Magic, Card Stab, Ring & Rope, Orphc & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A's are always fun because every week it's totally different.If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. How To Keep Track Of Shows You Have Done In The Past?
2. Best Ring & Rope Routine For Family Shows?
3. More Information About Your Mem Deck Project?
4. Will There Be N2G Routines On The Netrix?
5. What Are Differences With Flipper Coins?
6. Venom Cube Vs Rubicon?
7. Off Beat Vs Misdirection?
8. Ideas For Routines With Orphic Wallet
9. Further Thoughts On Routines With One Card?
10. When is The Svengali Project Happening?
11. Thoughts On The Card Stab?
12. Favourite Craig Petty Routine On The Netrix?
13. Best Coins To Use For Coin Magic?
14. Will You Update Your Projects In The Future?
15. Thoughts On LUX by Lloyd Barnes?
That's all for this week's Magic Q&A. Don't forget to leave your questions in the video's comment section. There's no such thing as a bad question. Ask anything you like whether it's directly magic related or not. We look forward to seeing your questions.