Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new Q&A Sunday. This week's episode is focused on advice on business card design, more information about The Beyond Stebbins Project and Jazz Magic VS. Polished Routines.
Jazz Magic, Beyond Stebbins, Magic With Glasses, Business Cards & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A episodes are always fun because you never know what's going to be asked. Every week Craig takes all of the questions you have asked throughout the week and does his best to answer them to the best of his ability. If you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's Magic Q&A, simply leave a comment in the episode and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. How Do You Keep So Many Tricks Performance Ready?
2. Time Management When Learning Tricks ?
3. How Do You Find The Best Tricks When Learning Magic?
4. Thank You For Magic TV!
5. Can You Do More Videos On Classic Routines?
6. Advice On Business Card Design?
7. Magic With Glasses or Spectacles?
8. Tell Us More About The Beyond Stebbins Project?
9. What Made You Start Releasing Magic Products?
10. Is The TKO 2.0 Any Good?
11. What To Do If You Need A Card That Isn't In The Deck?
12. Jazz Magic Vs Polished Routines?
13. Can You Lecture For The Young Magicians Club?
14. Why Does Craig Not Sound Northern Enough?
15. Any Ideas For The Mental Die?
16. Who Makes The Best Invisible Decks?
17. Any Ideas For Routines With a Stripper Deck?
That's all the questions for this week's show. You can watch the full Q&A below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Don't forget to comment on a question of your own.