Every Sunday at 12pm Craig Petty uploads a Q&A on Magic TV. This is where Craig takes all your questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A Sessions are very popular because each week is totally different.
Teaching Magic At Gigs, Torn & Restored Card, Netrix, Practicing and More | Q&A With Craig Petty
If you would like Craig is answer a question leave it in the comments below and Craig will get to it next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. What do you teach a laymen that wants to learn magic at a gig?
2. What are your thoughts on Prohibition Monte by Alan Rorrison?
3. What are you thoughts on Gambling Routines?
4. What is your favourite Torn and Restored Card?
5. How do you know when a new trick is ready to be performed at an actual gig?
6. What are your thoughts on The Prism Deck by Joshua Jay?
7. Are there any genres of magic that you have no knowledge about?
8. Any advice on getting kids interested in magic and what to teach them?
9. Can you incorporate your hobbies like superheroes into your magic?
10. What are the best ways to practice magic one you have lots you want to practice?
11. What is Craig's opinion on the TV Show 'Big Trick Energy'.
12. Will Craig ever release some new magic tricks?
Check out the full video below to see these questions answered by yours truly. Don't forget to leave a comment if you would like your question answered next week! 👇👇👇