Welcome back to another brand new episode of Magic Q&A. In yesterday's episode on the 25th of April at 12PM GMT, Craig has taken all of the questions you've asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. This week we'll also finally answer a popular question that's been circling around for a while now. Why Jay Sankey hasn't been interviewed yet.
Why I Won't Be Doing A Talk Magic With Jay Sankey | Magic Q&A With Craig Petty
Nothing is off the table. You can ask whatever you want and Craig will answer. If you ever have a question you would like to ask, just let us know in the comments and Craig will answer it next week. This week's questions are as follows.
1. What are Craig's thoughts on internet bullying on magic forums?
2. When is Gossip being released? What is it? What does it do?
3. What tricks do you perform when not at a gig? What do you do if someone wants to see a trick?
4. How long do you have to practice before you become a great magician?
5. How many hours a day does Craig work?
6. What books has Craig read over and over again?
7. What is better? Optrix or Dropped Call?
8. How can I become a Motivational Speaker? Should I keep it separate to the magic?
9. Will Jay Sankey ever get interviewed on Talk Magic?
10. Is The Telethought Wallet any good?
11. Have you read every single book in your magic library?
12. What is the difference between the three shell game and the cups and balls?
13. What is the exact process to bring a magic trick to market?
Watch the full Q&A below! 👇👇👇