Welcome back to another brand new Q&A. Craig has taken all of the questions you have asked throughout the week and will answer them to the best of his ability. This week's questions include thoughts on impression devices, Craig's origin story, piracy in magic and whether or not Magic TV should get a re-brand.
Conspiracy Theories, Craig's Origin Story, Best Places To Stay For Blackpool | Q&A With Craig Petty
Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A episodes are always fun because every week it's totally different. You never know what's going to be asked. If you have a question you would like answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this week's episode and Craig will get to your question next week.
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Is Street Magic A Good Way To Get Flight Time?
2. Where Can I Learn Your Sponge Ball Routine?
3. What Is Craig’s Origin Story?
4. Is There A Conspiracy Theory Among Creators?
5. How Old Was Ryland When He Started Magic?
6. Best Places To Stay For Blackpool 2023?
7. Where Can I Learn Craig’s Coin Across Routine?
8. How Do You Stop Kids From Following You At Gigs?
9. Updated Videos On Magic TV?
10. Thoughts On Impression Devices?
11. Boom Box VS. M-Case?
12. Biggest Horror Story When Performing?
13. Destination Box by Jon Allen Update?
14. How To Get More People To My Local Magic Society?
15. Will Michael Vincent Appear on Talk Magic?
16. How To Find My Performing Character?
17. Is Piracy In Magic A Problem?
18. When Is The WOW Video Coming?
19. What Sleight Of Hand Moves Are Okay To Teach Online?
20. Can I Borrow Matt For My Performances?
21. Should Magic TV Get A Re-Brand?
You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's Q&A, simply leave a comment in the video below.