We tend to find that there are lots of questions asked throughout the week on our different videos. Every Sunday Craig takes all of these questions and addresses them one by one. This week Craig answers questions in regards to Ryland's performance on Britain's Got Talent, thoughts on Rubik cube magic and advice on The Beyond Stebbins Project.
Stack Work, Rubik Cubes, Ryland On BGT, Requests For Specific Ticks & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A videos are always popular. Because it’s different questions every weekend you never know what you’re going to get. If you have a question that you’d like to ask Craig just let us know in the comments of one of the videos and he will answer it the following Sunday. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Thoughts On Re-Releases Of Existing Tricks?
2. Have You Ever Performed For The Queen?
3. How Do You Hand Out Signed Cards?
4. Will There Be More Videos On Stage & Kids Shows?
5. Advice On The Beyond Stebbins Project?
6. Flash Shuffles With Stack Work?
7. Is There A Mini Sucker Die Box?
8. Do You Use A Coin Dropper?
9. How To Handle People Requesting Specific Tricks?
10. Ryland Petty & BGT?
11. Thoughts On Rubik Cube Magic?
12. Thoughts On Routines For A Very Specific Coin Set?
The full Q&A is available below if you would like to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, leave your own questions in the video's comment sections. We look forward to seeing them.