For this week's episode of Magic 5x5 you get to see performance footage of Craig performing two card routines, a deck review of Roasters Playing Cards and even a spotlight performance of John Bannon's Twisted Sisters. Craig covers each of these topics, breaking them down in depth.
Audience Management, Roasters Playing Cards, John Bannon, Live Performances, Reviews & More | 5x5
If you do not know the concept of 5x5, this series has Craig talk about five different subjects. He gives himself five minutes to talk about each topic. There is a countdown timer at the bottom of the screen. When the timer hits zero Craig moves onto another topic. 5 x 5 is always quick and snappy and you never know what you are going to get.
In this week's 5 x 5 Craig covers the following topics:
1. You see a live performance video of Craig performing two card routines in a real world environment. Firstly you see Craig performing a trick he created many years ago called 'The Lance Burton Appreciation Trick'. It's a small packet version of Wild Card with a regular deck of cards. After this Craig performs a Card Under Watch kicker which is a great follow on to this routine.
2. You see the same performance footage but this time Craig has recorded a commentary track over the top. of the footage talking about the performance. Craig talks about making sure audience members react, misdirection, using the off beat and the on beat and more.
3. Craig performs and spotlights Twisted Sisters by John Bannon which is still one of the best packet tricks ever made. Craig performs the routine and talks about why it is so good.
4. Craig does a deck review of the new Roasters Playing Cards by Penguin Magic. These cards are absolutely amazing and look and feel great. Craig takes the cards through their paces.
5. Craig performs and reviews 'Win A Drink' by Leo Smesters. This is an incredible routine that would absolutely kill in a real world setting.
That's all for this week's 5x5 Magic. You can watch the full episode below on Magic TV. Be sure to leave us a comment on what you think.