For our recent Q&A, Craig Petty answers questions regarding the advice on producing a download, thoughts on street performing, using a dry wipe marker with Keymaster and more funny horror gigs stories. Craig has collected all of these questions and is ready to answer them to the best of his ability.
Going Pro, Table Magic, Producing A Download, Revamp Of Magic TV & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A Sessions are always fun because you never know what's going to be asked. If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. What Are The Ethics Of Stealing Lines?
2. How Do You Judge A BGT Act?
3. Could You Use A Dry Wipe Marker With Keymaster?
4. Can I Become A Pro Magician At 30 Years Old?
5. Is Blackpool A Good Place To Get Feedback?
6. Is It Immoral To Use NLP Presentations?
7. The Ongoing Revamp Of Magic TV
8. Advice On Producing A Download?
9. Go To Tricks To Engage A Whole Table?
10. Speciality Decks With A Mem Deck?
11. Thoughts On Street Performing?
12. Favourite Trick From Alakazam, Saturn & Vanishing Inc?
13. Can I Get My Money Back As Ryland Lost?
14. More Funny Horror Gigs Stories?
That's everything for this week's Q&A. Check out the full episode below and let us know what questions you would like Craig to answer next week.