Craig Petty is back to answer all of your questions. This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about Craig, his opinions on specific magic aspects and future projects. The questions we received this week include thoughts on propels mentalism, advance on mini chop cup routines and whether or not Sarah will ever appear on camera one day.
Magic As A Career, Sarah, Propless Mentalism, 3 Card Monte, Apps & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Magic Q&A episodes are easily one of our favourite episodes. Every week there's always something new to be asked. Craig has taken the questions you asked for this week's show and answers them to the best of his ability. If you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's Magic Q&A, all you need to do is simply leave your question in this week's episode. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Do You Use Hanky Panky by Scott Alexander & Puck?
2. Can You Do A Video On App Based Magic?
3. Thoughts On Propless Mentalism?
4. Thoughts On Magic With Props Vs Organic Objects?
5, How Do You Keep Ignition Set Before Performance?
6. Advice On Learning Magic If You Are Left Handed?
7. Will Sarah Ever Appear On Camera?
8. Is Being A Magician Sustainable As A Career?
9. Best In The Hand's Three Card Monte
10. How To Get More Performance Time?
11. Advice On Routines For A Mini Chop Cup?
That's everything for this week's Q&A. Watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have any questions you would like to see answered in next week's show, let us know what they are by leaving a comment in the video below.