For this week's episode of Magic 5x5, Craig spotlights a lesser known Jay Sankey trick, revisits a Christian Grace product from the Review Show and even an upcoming sneak peek of an upcoming Talk Magic interview with the amazing Paul Green.
Talking Paul Green, Jay Sankey, Switch One, Audience Management & More | Magic 5x5
If you're unfamiliar with the concept of Magic 5x5, Craig has five different subjects of magic to cover. He is given five minutes to talk about each subject. There will be a timer in the corner of the video. Once the timer has expired, Craig immediately jumps onto the next subject. 5x5 episodes are always fun because you never know what's going to be asked. In this week's 5x5, Craig covers the following topics:
1. You get to see a full live performance at a house party of the classic cards across routine. This is a really commercial trick that is performed all over the world
2. We re-show the Cards Across performance but with a commentary track over the top. Craig talks about blocking, holding out, presentation and killing dead time during a performance.
3. Craig revisits Switch One by Christian Grace. Having now performed it several times in the real world Craig offers further thoughts that follow on from the review on The Craig & Ryland Magic Review Show
4. You get to see a sneak peek of an upcoming interview with Paul Green. Paul is one of the top performers in the World, a regular performer at the Magic Castle and has literally written the book on restaurant magic. The full interview is coming soon to Magic TV
5. Craig spotlights a lesser known Jay Sankey trick. He performs the routine and talks about why it is so good and why it works as well as it does. If you don't perform this one you soon will!
That's everything Craig has to cover in this week's Magic 5x5. You can watch the full episode below on the Magic TV channel to see Craig dive into each subject. Comment below on what you think and stay tuned for more episodes this week.