Welcome back to another brand new 5x5 Magic with Craig Petty. This week you will see different ideas with the Cube In Bottle, a live performance of EZ Waltzer and even a sneak peek Talk Magic interview with Morgan Strebler.
Cube In Bottle Alternatives. EZ Waltzer LIVE Performance & More! | Magic 5x5 With Craig Petty
The concept of 5x5 is very simple. Craig talks about five different subjects. He gives himself five minutes to talk about each topic. There is a countdown timer at the bottom of the screen. When the timer hits zero Craig moves onto another topic. 5x5 is always quick and snappy and you never know what you are going to get.
In this week's 5 x 5 Craig covers the following topics:
1. Cube In Bottle Ideas. Craig talks about a couple of different ideas with the Cube In Bottle that will allow you to perform the routine anytime and anywhere.
2. Solid Cup Spotlight. Craig talks about a routine he has been performing for years - The Solid Cup. It's an incredible routine that a lot of performers no longer perform. Craig performs and spotlights the prop and the routine.
3. Morgan Strebler Sneak Peek. Morgan Strebler is the man behind Liquid Metal which is one of the most popular routines published in the last decade. He will be appearing in a future Talk Magic Interview. However in this segment you can see a sneak peek of this interview.
4. Random Happenings Further Ideas. Random Happenings by Ryan Shultz is a great trick.However most people consider it a cabaret or stage trick. Craig talks about how you can perform this routine as a close up walk around routine.
5. You get to see a live performance of EZ Waltzer which Craig first published on his Locked Without Coins DVD. It's an incredible routine for a couple and always gets a great reaction.
That's all for this week's 5x5. Stay tuned to see Morgan Strebler's interview as well as further videos.👇👇👇