On this week's Magic 5x5 we got to see Craig discuss five more different magic subjects. If you aren't familiar with the concept, Craig has five minutes to talk about each topic. When the timer hits zero Craig moves onto another topic. One of the subjects this week is Craig talking about the time we performed for a celebrity who dresses as a baby. We aren't kidding!
Performing For A Celeb Who Dresses As A BABY | Magic 5x5 With Craig Petty
The best part about 5x5 is it's quick, snappy and you never know what you are going to get. Along the way you learn more about Craig and the many routines he has performed over the years. On this week's episode the following topics are discussed.
1. Craig spotlights and performs a trick he created and marketed years ago called Love Cards. This is like a book test in your wallet and it's completely self working.
2. Craig shows footage of himself performing live at a wedding. He performs Flash Coins Re-Lit by Chad Long which is a super commercial coin routine. This live performance shows the importance of audience management and angle management.
3. Craig tells a story about the time he was booked to perform at a kids party for a celebrity dressed as a baby. And no we aren't joking!!!
4. Craig reviews a new Jay Sankey product called Spellbound which is a routine with scrabble tiles. Craig performs and then talks about the routine.
5. You get to see a sneak peek at a future Talk Magic interview with Marc Lavelle. Marc is one of the busiest magicians in the world and consults on several TV shows. In this clip Marc talks about performing magic on TV.
And that's everything for this week's Magic 5x5. You can check out the full episode below and let us know what you think in the comment section! 👇👇👇