Craig Petty returned this week with another exciting new 5x5 Magic. This week's episode features a live performance of Craig performing his key master routine, along with a review of Penguin Magic's The Glider and even a sneak peek to an upcoming Talk Magic interview coming this Saturday.
Keymaster Live Performance, Kyle Purnell, Creativity, James Hessler, Glider Back Cards & More | 5x5
Magic 5x5 is always unique. There is a countdown timer at the bottom of the screen. When the timer hits zero, Craig moves onto another topic. 5 x5 is always quick, snappy and you never know what you are going to get. Below are the following topics Craig covered this week:
1. You see a Live Performance of Keymaster by Craig Petty. This is Craig's new release from Penguin Magic and the final word on the Keymaster plot. In this video you see a live performance of the original Keymaster routine.
2. You see the same performance of Keymaster but this time with a commentary track over the top. Craig talks about making sure that an audience feels special, heightening reactions, audience management and more.
3. Craig talks about Kyle Purnell. Kyle is an incredible magician and creator and was the 2021 Penguin Magic Creator of the Year. In this segment, he talks about why Kyle Purnell is such a great creator
4. You get to see a sneak peek of Saturday's interview on Talk Magic with James Hessler. There are not many magicians that know as much about performing on the streets as James. In this interview, Craig talks about performing on the street as well as his career. This really is the ultimate guide to working on the streets
5. Craig does a deck review of The Glider back playing cards. These cards are brand new from P3 Penguin Magic and the second edition of the original Glider Back playing cards. They also have an incredible marking system. In this review, Craig takes the deck through the paces.
That's everything for this week's Magic 5x5. You can check out the full episode below on Magic TV below. Don't forget to let us know what you think.