Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new episode of Magic Q&As. This is the perfect opportunity for Craig to answer any of your questions. Yesterday's episode focused on getting gigs ideas, how to learn Sponge and more importantly, questions about the Sean Haydon feud.
Sean Haydon, Is Craig A Loser, Getting Gigs, Mentalism, Confabulation & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A Sessions are always fun because you never know what's going to get asked. Every week there is a different subject asked. If you have a question you would like Craig to answer in next week's show, all you need to do is leave your question in the comments and we'll get Craig to answer them next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Best Confabulation Routine For Walk Around? (Including Performance)
2. Can You Do A Video On Time Management?
3. Favourite Packet Tricks When Performing?
4. Routines For The Classics Of Magic?
5. Where Do You See Your Business In 5 Years?
6. Will You Offer A Paid Service On Youtube?
7. Best Source For A Morgan Dollar Split Coin?
8. Ideas For Getting Gigs Without Spending Money?
9. Difference Between Cabaret, Stage and Parlour?
10. How To Use The New Polymer Currency?
11. Where Can I Learn Sponge?
12. Please Look After Your Laptop
13. Best Impromptu Mentalism Effect That You Know?
14. Thoughts On Alas Smith & Jones?
15. Will We See A 'Day In The Life' Video?
16. Is This 'Sean Haydon' Fued Real Or Fake?
17. What Is Your Mount Rushmore Of Magic & Mentalism?
18. Why Is Craig Petty Such A Loser?
That's all for this week's Magic Q&A. You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. Remember, if you have any questions to ask, leave them in the comments. We look forward to reading them soon.