Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new Magic Stuff. This week Craig goes through a series of tips and tricks that can help you become a more confident performer. This is a very helpful episode, especially if you are relatively new to magic as well.
How To Become A More Confident Performer | Magic Stuff With Craig Petty
One of the questions we are asked over and over on Magic TV is how to become a more confident magician. It goes without saying several magicians have Imposter Syndrome. Fortunately, there are certain things you can do to become more confident. These are the tips:
1. Strip It Back, Go Back To Basics
2. Don't Compare Yourself To Other Magicians
3. Practice In The Right Way
4. Get Flight Time, Perform Everywhere And Anywhere
5. Be Prepared, Don't Worry About Tricks Going Wrong
6. Have Fun, Don't Forget Magic Is A Hobby
If you would like to see Craig explain each tip in detail, check out the full episode on Magic TV below. If these tips were helpful to you, please let us know in the comments. While you're at it, don't forget to check out The Netrix.