Craig Petty returned with another brand new episode of Magic Q&A last Sunday, taking the latest questions you have asked throughout the week and answering them to the best of his ability. This week's questions are related to Svengali Routines on The Netrix, anxiety & nerves when performing, routines using N Series Coins and much more.
Off Beats, Card Under Box, False Shuffles, Magic With A Single Card & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&As are always so fun because you never know what's going to be asked. There's always something different and unique for Craig to answer. Let's take a look at the following questions that were asked.
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Advice On Using The Off Beat?
2. Best Type Of Testimonials For A Magic Website?
3. When Is Keymaster Out With Penguin Magic?
4. What Type Of Roughing Spray Do You Use?
5. How To Find Methods For Tricks?
6. More Routines With 'Out To Lunch'
7. Best Tricks Using A Single Card?
8. Svengali Routines On The Netrix?
9. How To Avoid Playing Cards With One Ahead?
10. Does Sooty Hold Sweep Back?
11. Where Is Ryland On 'Coffee Cups & Beans'?
12. Best Magical YouTube Channels?
13. Anxiety & Nerves When Performing?
14. Can Chop Affect A Mobile Phone?
15. Best Resources For An In The Hands False Shuffle?
16. Can Chop Use Polymer Notes?
17. Will The Mirage Coin Set Be Available Again?
18. What Are Your Two Favourite Coin Gimmicks?
19. What New Releases Will There Be At Magic Live?
20. Routines Using N Series Coins?
21. Thoughts On Side Shows?
22. Best Way To Use A Chop Cup?
23. How To Get Gigs As A 15 Year Old?
You can check out the full Q&A below to see Craig answer these questions. Don't forget to leave a question of your own for Craig to answer in next week's episode.