For our new episode of Magic Q&As, Craig Petty answers questions regarding his thoughts on Britain's Got Talent, how to deal with people calling you out, further clarification on Keymaster and whether or not Craig & Ryland will be at The Session. He has collected these questions and answers them to the best of his ability.
Evil Children, The Boom Box, Sponge Balls, Commonly Asked Questions, Ryland | Q&A With Craig Petty
Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A episodes are always fun because every week it's totally different. You never know what's going to be asked. If you have a question you would like answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this week's episode and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions
This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Can You Clarify About The Boom Box?
2. Will You Interview The Staff At Your Office?
3. How Do You Come Up With Names For Routines?
4. Further Clarification On KeyMaster?
5. How Many Tricks Do You Carry For Walkaround?
6. Favourite Trick Using Multiple Outs?
7. Best Sponge Ball Routine To Learn?
8. Will There Be More Review Show Revisited?
9. Will You Re-Release BLANK & ATTACK OF THE BAG?
10. Have You Invented A Trick 'On The Fly'?
11. Can You Recommend Tricks Like Stand Up Monte?
12. What Behind The Scenes Influence Does Thea & Sarah Have?
13. Mentalism Routines Using A Single Billet?
14. Best Answers To Commonly Asked Questions?
15. How Do You Deal With People Calling You Out?
16. Will Craig & Ryland Be At The Session?
17. How Do You Deal With Evil Children?
18. Thoughts On Britain's Got Talent?
That's everything for this week's Magic Q&A. You can watch Craig answer each of these questions below. Don't forget to leave your own question for next week's episode. We look forward to seeing them.