Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new Q&A Sunday. This week's episode is focused on the new 1914 trick, resources to make the spectator the star, ideas for routines to use and whether or not Netrix have downloadable content.
Forecast New 1914 Trick, Cube Magic, Netrix, Classic Pass, Coin Magic & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A Sessions are always fun because you never know what's going to be asked. If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. How Do You Remember All The Tricks You Know?
2. How Do You Watch All Of Magic TV?
3. Resources To Make The Spectator The Star?
4. Favourite Reaction To A Magic Trick From Your Staff?
5. Tricks That Can Be Used To Start Performing Again?
6. How Can You Carry Individual Gimmicked Cards?
7. What Is Your Favourite 'Face Of Foley' In WWE?
8. Will Netrix Have Downloadable Content?
9. How To Make Coin Routines Interesting & Create Variety?
10. Do You Ever Learn Sleights You Never Plan To Use?
11. What Tricks Are Best Performed Down The Pub?
12. Will There Be An App For Netrix?
13. What New Releases Are Coming Very Soon?
14. How To Do Cube In Bottle Without The Gimmick?
15. When Is The Best Time To Perform Cube In Bottle?
16. Thoughts On Popular Magic YouTubers?
17. Don't Say 'All The Cards Are There & Are Different'
18. Tricks That Can Be Used To Start Performing Again?
19. Can You Tell Us More About FORECAST From 1914?
20. Ideas For Routines That Use 'Out To Lunch'?
You can watch the full Q&A below to see Craig answer these questions. If you have a question you would like Craig to answer, just let us know.