Welcome back to Magic 5x5. In this week's episode we got to see Craig review of the new Fluid Playing Cards, a sneak peek to an upcoming Talk Magic and even a performance of a super commercial magic trick from Craig's Beyond Stebbins Project.
Turbo Stick, Live Performances, Danny Weiser, Magic Vs Mind Reading, Deck Reviews & More | 5x5
If you are not familiar with Magic 5x5, the concept is simple: Craig has five different subjects and has five minutes to talk about each one before moving onto the next topic. When the countdown timer runs to zero, Craig immediately moves onto the next topic. It's quick, snappy and you never know what's going to happen. This week Craig covers the following topic:
1. We show a live performance of Craig performing Turbo Stick by Richard Sanders. This is a super commercial trick and the footage was shot at a corporate Summer Party.
2. We show the same footage but this time with a commentary track over the top. Craig talks about a unique presentation for Turbo Stick as well as how to properly perform the paddle move without making it look terrible.
3. You see a sneak peek of Saturday's interview with Danny Weiser. Danny is a very prolific magician and creator and has created dozens of tricks over the last few years. In this sneak peek he talks about the importance of collaboration as well as his favourite tricks he has ever created.
4. Craig performs a super commercial trick from his Beyond Stebbins Project called Mentalism Vs Mind Reading. It's a super commercial routine that has a lot of magical moments and literally just uses a double undercut to achieve everything.
5. Craig does a deck review of the new Fluid Playing Cards. Craig shows them close up and takes them through their paces.
You can watch the full 5x5 below. Let us know what you think in the comment section. We look forward to seeing your responses soon.