Craig Petty returned yesterday with another brand new Q&A. In this series, Craig collects all the questions you have asked us on the last Q&A and answers them to the best of his ability. The questions this week relate to camera tricks, bulky props, TV magicians and much more.
My FASTEST Rubik's Cube Solve Time & BULKY Props | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&As are always so fun because you never know what's going to get asked. If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. What is Craig's average and best Speed Cube solve time?
2. Could you do a rant about Steven Blair?
3. Can you become a professional magician without social proof (photos, videos and a website)
4. What do you do if the spectator forgets their card and it hasn't been signed?
5. Why is there so little magic on British TV and do you think it has something to do with stooges and camera tricks?
6. Would Craig ever offer one to one mentoring?
7. What are your thoughts on carrying around bulky props when performing close up magic?
8. Best Rubik Cube routine using gimmicks and using no gimmicks?
9. Are the rants and long form style interviews staying?
10. Should Tyler Lunsford interview Craig Petty?
11. Could Magic TV Interview Michael Jordan from Hi Jinx?
12. What are Craig's favourite Russell Leeds Rubber Band routines?
Watch the full Q&A below and don't forget to leave us a question if you have any for next week's episode. 👇👇👇