On Sunday the 28th of March at 12PM GMT, Craig is back to answer your questions! We've taken all the questions you've asked throughout the week. Craig answers them to the best of his ability. It's a great way to learn more about Craig Petty, Magic TV and magic as a whole!
Elitism In Magic, YouTube Marketing, Virtual Shows, Lectures and More | Q&A With Craig Petty
This week Craig answers the following questions below. If you have a question you would like to ask Craig for next week's episode, just let us know in the comments and we'll answer it!
1. Elitism In Magic - Not everyone should be allowed to be a magician. Is this true or false?
2. What are the plans for the Magic TV YouTube Channel after the Pandemic is over?
3. What is the best card revelation after using a key card?
4. What is Craig's favourite genre of magic to perform?
5. How is Craig able to produce so much original content?
6. What are the best tricks with a Polymer Bank Note?
7. Will Craig interview David Penn and Nikolas Mavresis?
8. Are Virtual Shows here to stay after the Pandemic?
9. What are Craig's favourite online lectures?
10. Is editing routines in post on TV Magic Shows cheating?
11. Why does Craig not use a push off get ready?
12. How does Craig do the one second Rubik's Cube Solve?
13. Will Craig interview Lupa Volpe and Lewis Le Val?
14. If Craig was a mentalist what would his target market be?
15. Do you need to worry about noise from shells when performing?
16. What are the best routines for people with less mobility in their hands?
17. What are the best routines that utilise the concept of heads and tails on a coin?
Watch the full episode below! 👇👇👇