On yesterday's Magic Q&A, Craig has collected the questions you have asked throughout the week to answer them to the best of his ability. This week's questions include thoughts on Forecast, pranks to pull on Bargain Hunt, thoughts on magic reviews and how often does Craig mess up his magic tricks.
Rising Card, BGT, Book Publishing, How To Engage, Dealing With People & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A's are always fun because every week it's totally different.If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. What Are The Best Deck Switches Of All Time?
2. Is Venom Cube A One Trick Pony?
3. Further Thoughts On Forecast?
4. Will Craig Petty Ever Publish A Book?
5. When Do You Know You Should Cut A Trick From Your Set?
6. What To Do With A Table That Won't Engage?
7. How Often Do You Mess Up Magic Tricks?
8. How Do You Deal With Customers & Their Phone Numbers?
9. How To Deal With Spectators Being Difficult During Card Tricks?
10. Craig & Ryland's Go To Card Tricks With A Regular Deck?
11. What Pranks To Pull On Bargain Hunt?
12. Thoughts On Magic Reviews?
13. Sun & Moon Vs Scotch & Soda
14. What Is On The White Board In The Office?
15. How To Perform The Impromptu Rising Card?
That's everything for this week's Magic Q&A. You can watch Craig answer each of these questions below. Don't forget to leave your own question for next week's episode. We look forward to seeing them.