In another brand new 5x5 this week, Craig Petty breaks down another five subjects of magic. This week's episode showcases a live performance, a sneak peek to an upcoming Talk Magic interview and a review & spotlight of The World's Most Dangerous Card Trick.
Live Performance, Cube Solving App, Michael Eaton, World's Most Dangerous Card Trick & More | 5x5
The concept of Magic 5x5 has Craig talk about five different subjects of magic. He gives himself five minutes to talk about each topic. There is a countdown timer at the bottom of the screen. When the timer hits zero Craig immediately moves onto another topic. They're always quick, snappy and you never know what you are going to get.
In this week's 5 x 5 Craig covers the following topics:
1. Craig performs Deadlier Than The Male by Geoff Latta at Russ Brown's House Of Secrets. Deadlier Than The Male is one of the best sandwich routines ever created. This is a full live performance to a real group of people.
2. You see the same footage but this time with a commentary track over the top. Craig talks about managing angles, performing the pass when surrounded, building relationships with audience members and more.
3. Craig showcases an app called ASolver. It means that even if you cannot solve a Rubik's cube, you will still be able to perform cube magic. Craig demonstrates the app and talks about why it is so good.
4. You see a sneak peek of an upcoming interview with Michael Eaton. Michael is one of the best marketers in the magic industry. He also literally wrote the book on Restaurant Magic. This is a sneak peek of the interview coming on Saturday. In this clip, Michael talks about the correct time to go pro as a magician.
5. Craig reviews and spotlights The World's Most Dangerous Card Trick by Mario Morris. Craig talks about why this is the absolute perfect closing trick for almost any type of act.
That's everything for this week's Magic 5x5. You can check out the full video on Magic TV. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.