Craig returned last Sunday with another brand new episode of Q&A. Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. This week's questions are focused on getting feedback, the best online lecture platform and even Craig's brand new blank card trick.
Craig's New Blank Card Trick, Getting Feedback, Best Online Lecture Platform | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A Session is always fun because every week it's totally different. If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. How Many Magic Tricks Should You Take To A Gig?
2. How Do You Get Honest Feedback On Your Performances?
3. What Is The Best Way To Learn Magic?
4. Has Craig Used The Gravity Reel In A Real Life Gig Yet?
5. How Do You Decide Which New Magic To Buy?
6. Thoughts On Devices To Help With Pocket Management?
7. Best Online Lecture Platform?
8. How To Get Custom Printed Playing Cards?
9. What Is FFFF?
10. What Is The Blank Card Trick You Are Releasing Soon?
11. What 5 DVD's Should Every Magician Have In Their Collection?
12. Should You Keep Kids Shows and Close Up Shows Separate?
You can check out the full Q&A below to see Craig answer your questions. If you have any questions you would like to see Craig answer, simply comment them below and we'll get to them next week. Thanks for watching. 👇👇👇