Welcome back to another brand new Q&A. Craig has taken all of the questions you have asked throughout the week and will answer them to the best of his ability. This week's questions include a book on book tests, breaking down a family show, how to deal with a hacking relative and a big thank you to everyone who has been watching.
Classic Palm, Ethics In Magic, Family Shows, Hecklers, Hot Rod Force & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
Every week Craig Petty looks at all the questions that have been asked throughout the week and answers them to the best of his ability. The Q&A Session is always fun because every week it's totally different.If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment on the video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Impromptu Mystery Box On Chop?
2. There Is A Book On Book Tests!
3. When Will We See How's & Why's Of Card Warp?
4. How To Improve The Classic Palm?
5. Can You Break Down A Family Show?
6. How Much Practice To Avoid Burnout?
7. Should You Perform When You Are Ill?
8. What To Do When A Relative Is Heckling?
9. Can You Get A Download Of The Chop Tutorial?
10. Alternatives To The Hot Rod Force?
11. Best Places To Get PLI?
12. Favourite Peek Technique?
13. Should I Make My Own Version Of A Marketed Trick?
14. What Is Craig's Proudest Product Release?
15. What Are Your Thoughts About Hypnotism?
16. Should I Carry Spare Boxer Shorts To A Gig?
17. When Is KeyMaster Getting Released?
18. How To Rejuvenate The Stebbins Deck?
19. Will You Interview Joe Barry?
20. Will There Be A 5x5 On Patrick Page?
21. Best Multiple Click Pass For Gadabout Coins?
22. Will You Breakdown A Zoom Show?
23. Thank You To Everyone That Is Watching!!
That's everything for this week's Magic Q&A. You can watch Craig answer each of these questions below. Don't forget to leave your own question for next week's episode. We look forward to seeing them.