Craig Petty returned with another brand new Q&A on yesterday's episode of Magic TV. He's back to answer all of your questions you have asked throughout the week! The Q&A's are always so fun because you never know what's going to be asked every time!
The BEST Place To Start Performing Magic? | Magic Q&A With Craig Petty
Remember if you have a question you would like Craig to answer, just simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get back to your question next week. Craig answered the following questions on yesterday's episode!
1. Will you produce a video on how to read magic books?
2. Where is the best place to start performing to get experience?
3. Should Rubber Band Magic be included in your everyday carry?
4. How can you estimate a cut with a membership deck and how do you adjust if the cut is not correct?
5. What is the worst trick that you have ever brought?
6. Will you be using the new polymer notes with Extreme Burn?
7. What can be done to make coin magic more interesting?
8. Can you tell us more about magic with tattoos?
9. What do you think of the Nexus Wallet?
That's all for this week's Q&A! Remember to ask your own questions for next week's episode! 👇👇👇