Craig Petty is back to answer all of the questions you have asked in another brand new Magic Q&A. This week's questions revolve around the advice on entertaining magic competitions, best tricks to perform for grandkids, book tests and even regarding what Craig has been doing at Alakazam.
Competitions, Alakazam Magic, Magic Books, Books Tests, Keymaster & More | Q&A With Craig Petty
The Q&A's are always fun because every week it's totally different.If you would like a question answered on next week's show then simply leave a comment in this video and Craig will get to your question next week. This week Craig answers the following questions:
1. Should You Give A Spectator A Chance To Change Their Mind?
2. Any Advice On Entering Magic Competitions?
3. Thoughts On Using Electronics In Magic & Mentalism?
4. Best Go To Impromptu Magic Tricks?
5. Top 5 Books Every Close Up Magician Should Own?
6. Facebook Group For Magic TV?
7. What Do You Do If Someone Is Unsupportive Of Your Magic?
8. What Happened To 'Nothing But The Truth' Videos?
9. What's Better - A Gravity Or A Standard Flipper?
10. Can You Review Triad Coins?
11. Best Tricks To Perform For My Grand Kids?
12. Will Doing More Gigs Make Me A Better Magician?
13. Best Book Test, Easiest Book Test & Your Book Test?
14. What Have You Been Doing At Alakazam Magic?
15. Can You Give My Youtube Channel A Shout Out?
16. Christmas Monte Review
17. Will You Repeat Your Restaurant Penguin School?
That's all for this week's Q&A. You can watch the full episode below to see Craig answer each question in depth. If you have any questions you would like to ask, simply leave your question in the video's comments below.