For this week's Magic Stuff, Craig Petty breaks down 11 tips and ticks that you can use when practising magic. This will help you make sure you ge the most out of your practise sessions, make the magic fun and ultimately make you a better magician.
11 Ways To Make Sure Practicing Magic Is Fun & Makes A Difference | Magic Stuff With Craig Petty
Everyone has heard of the the importance of practising. It helps you structure your performance, but incorrect practise is absolutely worthless. A lot of magicians have no idea how to practise correctly. This can cause more harm than good. Not to worry because Craig breaks down 11 fantastic tips for you. Here are the tips:
1. Don't Practice To Many Things At Once
2. Have A Dedicated Practice Space
3. No Interruptions Or Distractions
4. Have A Three Way Mirror
5. Use A Video Camera & Watch The Footage Back
6. Make Sure You Practice Correctly
7. Practice Routines & Sleights
8. Make Sure You Have An End Game
9. Search For Inspo
10. Find Like Minded Friends
11. Enjoy The Process
If you would like to see Craig break down each tip in depth, check out the full episode on Magic TV below. Did you find these tips helpful? Let us know in the comments.